A GNU/Linux distribution.
any perl above 5.6.0 should do.
Gtk-Perl 0.7009 for the gkt-perl version (allbib-0.4.2.pl), Gtk2-perl for the gtk2-perl version (allbib.pl)
- Get the archive.
- tar xzvf allbib-0.4.#.tar.gz
- Change the first line in the script to point to your perl binaries (check it with which perl) are.
- Read the copyright notice and the disclaimer, and the limitations page.
- Move the folder where you think fit.
- Now you are ready to run allbib-0.4.2.pl (or even allbib.pl if you enjoy testing "yet another F/OSs project" :)